Catherine was up most of last night being sick with the sickness bug that Mark had earlier in the week. She is off school and is currently at home on the sofa fast asleep.
Please pray that she doesn't get a temperature, otherwise we will have to go to hospital for another five days. Catherine is desperate not to miss her Christmas nativity play - it is next Friday, and she needs to be well enough for rehearsals too. She will be singing 'Twinkle, twinkle little star'. She loves singing and can't wait to try on her costume. She also has her nursery Christmas party next Tuesday, and I'm going to feel really rotten if I have to tell her she can't go. Catherine is such a social animal (!) it is hard for her to be cooped up. She has already been sulking today because she is bored, so we made a giant Christmas cracker and card for the carol service.
Thank you for your prayers. I plan to put some more recent photos on the blog soon so you can see how Catherine is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment