Thursday, 14 May 2009
Cath's steroid misery
We seem to have worked out the problem - steroids! Normally the effect of steroids doesn't hit Catherine until the end of the five days of treatment, so it has been quite bizarre to see it floor her this time round. She told me today that she doesn't feel ill but she doesn't feel herself. She also said that she felt very tired and not herself this afternoon and 'should have phoned you from nursery'. She looked really tired when she came home today and just cuddled me for ages with a very sad face. In bed I told her that she would only feel 'not herself' for a few days and then she would feel better again. I think she felt reassured, but we still have another three days of this to go. I think she copes ok at nursery, but as soon as she gets home she relaxes and tells me all her woes. Poor C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment