Monday, 5 October 2009
Bouncy, happy, confident & excited!
Well, what an amazing turnaround! On Saturday, Catherine was still distressed about having to go to school on Monday, but the steroids went from her body yesterday. So today she wakes up bouncy, happy, confident and excited about going to school. No worries about whether she can cope with the day. It was 'bye, bye, mummy' and out the door! There were no phone calls from school, and I saw her dinner lady before I went to collect her, and she told me Catherine had tucked in to sausage, beans and mash with chocolate cake for pudding! So I arrived to pick her up and she was fine and happy and was delighted when I suggested going to the cafe for a snack. A totally happy bunny! I think, after the past six weeks, we might be seeing the real Miss Catherine once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment