Thursday, 8 January 2009

Feeling 'fragile'

Catherine is really tired and pale today and told me she feels 'fragile'. I thought she might be a bit like this, because this morning she asked if I would bring her painkiller to nursery if she felt pain at all. She has had no pain but just feels run down.

She has been very cuddly since nursery, doesn't want to play and said she has been feeling tired all day. She is looking very pale and has a slight cough, but there are no other symptoms. We assume she is just low on Haemoglobin, but we're going to ask for a blood test tomorrow to check. She has been doing so well on this intensive block, but was really pleased to go to bed this evening with her favourite teddy.

Please pray that God will continue to sustain her and give her strength during this phase. If it is just that she is a bit anaemic, she will probably just need another blood transfusion. I wonder whether I may be at home with her tomorrow. We've agreed with Catherine that we will see how she feels in the morning.

No comments: